Common questions to ask a General Contractor before they begin
- Will the water need to be shut off?
- If the answer is yes find out how long it will need to be off and when it will be shut off.
- Will you be working on multiple rooms at the same time?
- People often do both bathrooms and the kitchen at the same time. Depending on your contractor and the time frame estimate they may want or need to work on all three rooms at the same time. This is usually the case when a plumber, electrician or flooring installer is called.
- How long will this project last?
- Does someone need to be present during the remodeling?